Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

The Nightmare Before Pretty: Day Two, An Ugly Engagement

Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, to the life and time of Dario. This is The Nightmare Before Pretty...and I'm used to writing introductions for reality shows. My bad. Let's continue with his antics, shall we? 

.
.
.
 . 


Hello, Dario. Hello, Cassidy. 

Dario: This is my home, Cass.
Cassidy: When you said it was small, I didn't think you meant the size of my bedroom and bathroom. 

Our front lawn already looks trashy. Oh, I'm sorry. I made a pun. Seriously, nobody wants you, university bucket! 

Dario: Have you ever been to university? 
Cassidy: Who me? Why, I don't...I don't know.

Cassidy: I'm so strong! Look at me.

Yeah, we know. Welcome to the family. 

Cassidy: I want to nap.  

Dario, you...specimen of the human species. How's things with Cassidy? I hear you're dating.

Dario: Yes, we are. I do like her, voice from the sky. Do you think she'll accept our ugly children? 

They won't be that bad.  

Oh hello there! Just don't mind me, please continue to prepare for the napping ritual. 

Cassidy: Did I hear someone? 
Dario: That was...just me, Cass.


Cassidy: Okay, Dario, I'm napping now. 
Dario: I'm eating now. Good to know. 

Before I seem too creepy for watching sims sleep, let's see what our lovely founder is up to. Dario? 

Dario: I'm in the kitchen. 

Hey, that looks like quite the tub of ice-cream. Don't you want to share it or save it for someone else? 

Dario: I'm not fat. I just...put on some weight. 

No doubt from too much food.  

After finishes the container of ice cream, he proceeded to go to bed. It's time for him to sleep for the first time in this challenge. Next to his girlfriend. 

Dario: My soon wife?

Sure, Dario. Where's the ring?  

After he fell asleep, she woke up and read for a little while. You'll see that book a lot in these coming days, considering its both the only book we have and her favourite book. Obviously.

She decided to leave shortly afterwards, without saying much other than 'Bye' to her loving man. 

Cassidy: I swear I can hear someone speaking!

You will soon, my child. You will soon.  

As you thought about their first kiss and how wonderful it must have been....

We said goodbye to Cassidy Earthsong for the night. Let's see what Dario is up to once he wakes in the late morning, since it's only around 4:00 right now.

.
.
.

Good morning, Dario! How was your first night's sleep? 

Dario: Did Cassidy leave? I woke to an empty bed this morning. 

She needs to work today, and so do you. Time to chess once more. You do love chess, don't you? 

Dario: It's the highlight of any day, voicey. 

Well, we're working on Point 2 this morning. Soon, you'll be halfway there and then after that-

Dario: I may be ugly, but I'm not stupid. I promise I can count. 

Thank god.  

What are you thinking about now, Dario? You're either really enthused with chess, which I know is a lie, or you have something to tell me. 

Dario: I want to name my first born "Green Bean". What do you think? 

I love it so much. It's happening.  

With the chess point out of the way, he continued his daily chores before Cassidy finishes work in the afternoon. 

Dario: Do you think she'll be happy with my choice of name? She is green after all. 

You'll have to ask her, Dario. Enjoy that bread and jam mayhem thing on your paper plate. It's always amused me that you don't eat your bread and jam on normal plates. 

Dario: Paper plates are just as normal. I don't like washing. 

*washes paper plate* 
I...I just can't with you sometimes. You said you wouldn't wash it, and look-

Dario: I am one with the sink. The sink is me. 

What is happening? Are you becoming the sink? You can't reproduce if you're stuck in the bathroom. 

Dario: It helps clean faster. Plus, no shower today. 

He returns to the chess table learning that Cassidy won't be done for a few more hours. Maybe he'll be at skill level three by the end of today. That sounds wonderful. 

Dario: But I'm all chessed out! Please, can't I party? 

Sure, if you don't mind dying an unfulfilled man. 

Dario: I can always work on this tomorrow. Please, pretty please. 

You're an ugly please. You can't mention the word 'pretty' yet.  

Okay, you've completed chess for the day. Now, let's send you to the nearest park! Which just happens to be a playground. 

Dario: Ugh. Playgrounds. 

He knows he'll be meeting with Cassidy, and he has some excting news for her. Let's watch as it all unfolds, shall we? 

Taxi Sue: So, you're an ugly man? What are you doing out of hospital? 
Dario: I'm not injured, ma'am. I'm just like you.  

He arrived at the park and I immediately regretted my decision. It looks so inviting until I realised it's meant only for children. Oh well. 

Dario: Me calls this foreshadowing. Me likey. 

Why are no playgrounds this adorable in the real world? Or at least why are there none this cute in my region, because I want this.

Our bridges aren't colourful. :sadface: 

Dario: Haha, suck it. I'll be waiting for my love. 

Cassidy is running late, so he decided to insult Emmaline through text, and now it's clear how much he doesn't like her. Thank god for Cassidy. 

Dario: Your skin is ugly, your hair reminds me of death and you look like a leaf. I hate you. 

You do know who else looks like a leaf. Her skin is the same shade and her hair also reminds people of death. Stop insulting her. 

Dario: I'd never insult her. 
Cassidy: Aw, my love. I've missed you.  


Dario: Kiss me, Cassidy. Let's forget about this world. 
Cassidy: I got a promotion, Dario. I'm moving up in this world. 

She even cute pulling this weird face. 

Dario: She is adorable. 
Cassidy: Who, me? Aw.  

Holding hands. God that suit is always going to annoy me so much. I hate it. 

Dario: I love this darkness, Cass.
Cassidy: Aw, let's never leave.  

Kissing. Making out. You know what that leads to. If you said 'woohoo', Diane White is unimpressed. 

Dario: Who the heck is Diane White? 
Cassidy: You don't know? She's the queen of cooking and she's on the reality show, Jetset. 
Dario: Oh. I don't own a television.


Cassidy: God is stretching out his hand to take me home! 
Dario: Here, I'll help you. Stop! God, you are a lie! 

And here we are, at the most important part of our chapter, the one event that leads to so much. 

Dario: I know it's not much...
Cassidy: Why is there a floating bubble above your head?  


Dario: But it's the best I can do. I don't have much. 
Cassidy: How did you know I like jewellery boxes? 

In one of the most romantic places in town, the playground, he says to her...

Dario: Cassidy Earthsong, will you be the pretty to my ugly? 

I'll take her excitement and smiley face as a.....

Cassidy: Yes! Of course I will! I'll be the pretty whatever! I do! 
Dario: Our wedding will come. Just you wait. 

And with that, I now pronouse Dario and Cassidy one step closer in the chain to marriage. No, I'm not saying marriage is a chain. Marriage is a blessing. 

Cassidy: How much was this beauty? I love it. 
Dario: Oh, it was free. I found it in this suit.  

Those swings and the darkness provide such a beautiful backdrop, don't they? Oh, I love it. 

Cassidy: Take me home, Dario. To your home. I want to sleep. *wink wink* 

Congratulations Dario and Cassidy. What a wonderful legacy they will lead. One can hope. 
.
.
.


Dario: Cassidy, what would you say if you lived with me? 
Cassidy: I'd say it seems true. It seems logical, I would say. 

 They look happy together. I can see it. The way she stares into his small pupils and the way his profice only slightly moves when he sees her. 

Cassidy: Work is tough, baby. I can't wait to care for our children and forget about work. 
Dario: Me too, Cass.

Dario: Meet me in the bedroom in a few minutes. I have a special surprise. 
Cassidy: I wonder what it could be. 
Dario: *wink*
She's even adorable when she's falling to pieces in a flirtacious sense. Did that sentence work? I'm sorry, let's continue. 

Cassidy: I can't wait for the surprise. 

But, because she loves to read so much, she decides to sit down instead. She decides to read rather than anything else. I admire you, but he offers you a surprise. Go! 

Cassidy: Something tells me I'm forgetting something. 
Dario: Cassidy! Where did you go?

I'll allow them some privacy soon. They deserve it. Dario's about to pass out. 

Like he is red inside, and surprisingly, also on the outside. 


Dario: How many children do you want, baby? 
Cassidy: I'd like twelve, but that seems illogical. Me thinks two or three. 


Dario: What about names? How about Green Bean, or Daria? 
Cassidy: I like the name Alexandra. Or Earthsong. 
Dario: We shall name one of our children 'Earthsong'. 

You can definitely assume what happened next. It looks like a little baby green bean is coming soon. Coming soon to cinemas near you.

I'll save you any odd noises or words and wrap up Day Two here. Thank you for tuning in for 'Nightmare Before Pretty'. I'm your friendly voice, Tiger, and this is me. Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment